Procedure for New Community College
The prospective Community College needs to apply to Central Board of RMET in prescribed application form, duly filled in all respect, accompanied along with photographs of the building proposed, Registration of Society, Map of the building, Infrastructure details, Faculty details and non-refundable processing fee by way of Demand Draft in favor of “Rashtriya Mission Of Education & Training (RMET Skill Council)”.
The Fee and sharing pattern is as follows:
- Affiliation fee – Rs.50, 000/- (Non Refundable)
- Minimum 5 courses can be applied in single skill sector or Multiple Skill sector.
- If Community College exceeds 5 courses, Additional courses can be applied with a fee of Rs. 5, 000/- per course (Non Refundable)
- Renewal fee – Rs. 10, 000/- per two years (Non Refundable)
- Community College – name Change fee – Rs. 5, 000/- (Non Refundable)
- Community College- Address Change fee – Rs. 5, 000/- (Non Refundable)
- Initially, the Affiliation certificate will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Certified Skill Programmes of Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and PG Diploma are offered.
- Applicants who have their own building of institution / college / school / Hospital / Hotel / other Industry can apply.
Community College Application Form
Kindly download the offline application form Community College 2022-2023 from the below link.