The prospective Vocational Training Centre needs to apply to Central Board of RMET in prescribed application form, duly filled in all respect, accompanied along with photographs of the building proposed, Registration of Society, Map of the building, Infrastructure details, Faculty details and non-refundable processing fee by way of Demand Draft/internet Banking/UPI/Account Pay/Payment gateway in favour of “Rashtriya Mission Of Education & Training (RMET Skill Council)”.
The fee and sharing pattern is as follows:
- Affiliation fee – Rs. 20,000/-(Non Refundable)
- Minimum 5 courses can be applied in single skill sector or Multiple Skill sector.
- If VTC exceeds 5 courses, Additional course fee will be applicable with a fee of Rs. 1,000/- per course (Non Refundable)
- Renewal fee – Rs. 3, 000/- per years (Non Refundable)
- VTC Name Change fee – Rs. 5, 000/- (Non Refundable)
- VTC Address Change fee – Rs. 5, 000/- (Non Refundable)
- Initially, the Affiliation certificate will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Certified Skill Programmes of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and PG Diploma are offered.
- Applicants who have their own/rental building of an institution / college / school / Hospital / Hotel / other Industry can apply.
Vocational Training Centre Application Form
Kindly download the offline application form Vocational Training Centre 2022-2023 from the below link.